Thursday, July 17, 2014

A Little Tour

No matter how much I want to deny it...
my baby girl is growing up.

We moved her into our home office last September & FINALLY this week we put the last piece in place.


So you want to see the rest?

Well, I hope you said, "YES!" 'cause I'm gonna make ya :)

(Moms with lots of kids are bossy)

I asked Annie if I could invite you in.


She thought I was a weirdo, but of course, she said yes.


So come on in!

Kelly & one of his good friends built the cupboards.


It pays girls, marry a many who is a hottie & a handyman.

A girl needs a good place to stash her goodies & let me tell you...no one has more goodies than Annie.


When you walk in,
the wall to your right has her desk.


She keeps things special to her heart on display:


Her family,


Her friends,


 & the game pucks her coach gave her. :)


The wall to your left is filling up fast!





And only in a girl's room could there be a 
hockey trophy tucked behind a ballerina bunny.


And the head of her bed bears little moments 
 she never wants to forget.



Well girls...that's the tour.

Not too fancy, but just perfect for my girl,


and little brothers,


and cousins.


And it's my favorite room in the house.

Thanks for visiting! 
I'll tell Annie you stopped by! 



14 comments:

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

oh wow this is beautiful.i love it all.the frames above Annies bed are just perfect.gee I really love this room ...oh and I saw you even have the little boomerang we sent you...love you all -love dee xxx

Little Penpen said...

Oh my goodness! What a dream! Annie's room is the stuff that little girls dream of!! I love her light fixture... it's the cherry on top! Did you make that pretty minky blanket/quilt on her bed?

Jo said...

The room is beautiful. I love all the little extra touches and all the photographs. She has grown up so much over the past year, she starting to look like a young woman and her room fits that completely.

Trisha said...

I love this room! The color, the frames, the polka dots-it is perfect for any girl no matter what age!

~Trisha

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The room is perfect, I love it!

Bunnym said...

Love the color combo. Every little girl needs a space of her own...good job guys.

ps...I did marry a hottie and a handyman...<3

It's me said...

What a lovely room Annie have now......i really love it.....give her my love...and you too enjoy summer......x!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Her room is soft and pretty! Love the cabinets on the sides of the window and her reading nook! Just perfect for her!
Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment!
warmly,
deb

Natasha in Oz said...

Oh Annie, your room is gorgeous! What a fabulous mom you have for making it so comfortable, pretty and special for you! She is so talented ;)

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Martina said...

Oh Libbie - this room is GORGEOUS! What i like best about it, is the polka dotted wall. since dots have become my trademark somehow and make me so happy! But the whole atmosphere is so sweet and happy - Annie is a very lucky girl - and she looks so grown up already! Have a fun weekend, hugs from germany!

Laura Sudderth said...

Beautiful room, fit for a tween. I mean, queen. I love the white frames above the bed.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

What a pretty bedroom. And I just watched the video of your kids -- so precious! Hope all is well. Tammy

Unknown said...

Love her room! It turned out awesome! I too have a manny who's handy;0)

marie said...

Such a wonderful room...love the polka dots!! The pictures above her bed are pretty perfect too!
I love that she shares her special space too. She must be an awesome big sister...and cousin...and friend...and daughter! :)