Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Just the Way It's Supposed to Be

Bo had his first baseball game tonight.


Baseball season is my favorite.
I can just sit in the sunshine and cheer for my baby.

Oh yeah no...I mean I chase my baby...


...and Kit sits in my chair and soaks up the sunshine.


This year Bo's team is the Grasshoppers.


And I won't lie...I was a little '"What? Grasshoppers?"  
what about something tough like last year?:


Now thunder is cool!  
Just look at that cloud! 

I was wondering how weird it would be to yell, 
"Go Grasshoppers!"

But then, we got to the game.
And the red team...
well just look at the picture I snuck of their coach:


Yep...The Chihuahuas.

Go ahead, try yelling "Go Chihuahuas!"

All of a sudden Grasshoppers seemed so cool!

I mean he even looks like a tough little grasshopper:



So, when Bo hit a home run I yelled 
"Go Grasshoppers!!!
with the other parents,
chased babies & didn't even care that Kit stole my chair, 
and Roo's sunflower seed. (Roo cared but I didn't)  


I have a feeling it's going to be a good season, 
full of home runs & dirty knees.


Just the way it's supposed to be.

Grasshoppers Rule!




6 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I'm laughing so much. You are so right. I'd much rather be a Grasshopper. Ha-ha! :) Go Bo! The baseball years were the best with my boys. 10 years of it. With your 5, you've got a lot of good baseball years ahead. :)

DUTA said...

Everything looks cool: the red outfits, the coach, and of course, Bo in his first baseball game. The name 'grassshopers' sounds lovely, and the two little cheerers Kit and Roo are adorable.
Good Luck to Bo and his team! You're going to be a very proud Mom this baseball season.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a cute post and I do like grasshoppers better than chihuahuas!

It's me said...

Owwwww so cuuuuuuuuuuuuute !!.....love your kids......how is the pup doing?...love love love Ria x ❤️❤️❤️

Little Penpen said...

Go Grasshoppers! This sounds very normal to me, because here where I live, we have the Greensboro Grasshoppers baseball team. It's a huge deal here. LOL

Breezy said...

Clayton and Brenden were grasshoppers for their league last year! They have very similar hats. I think a lot of kids leagues name their team after the minor leagues.