Sunday, April 28, 2013

Poor Kit!

 
Kit just lays there.
So innocent so sweet,
he doesn't do anything to deserve baby torture.
 
But, in the last two weeks alone. 
I have caught the boys doing odd things to poor Kit.
Rocco was trying to nurse him.
 
 
 
Roo was trying to get him to stop crying,
by fixing him up with Band-aids.
 
 
 
And Bo...
well, I found Kit covered in pepperoni...
(which he actually seemed to really like)
but it had Bo written all over it. 
 
 
Poor Kit.
I can't even imagine what this babes life will be like.
At least it'll be interesting
AND
he'll always have friends.
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Too funny!!!! At least he's not being ignored. :)

It's me said...

Hahahahaha...poor Kit......(((...lovely week you all !!..love Ria...xxx..

Unknown said...

Great pictures that Rocco will love in about 12 years. Poor Kit!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's too funny and I imagine he is going to feel very loved.

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

this post is just too cute-love dee x

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I might check things out.
I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page again.

Also visit my webpage ... http://liftandglowblog.com/